Thursday, September 16, 2010

Why the iTouch is My Most Favorite Thing In The World

After seeing Steve Jobs promote the 1st gen iPod Touch back in 2007, I thought to myself: "I have to HAVE that." I got mine in April of 2008, and I almost never laid my hands off of it. The iTouch is a good example of a robust and very reliable gadget. It's not mainly about the brand. It's about the quality. Aside from the useful default apps like Mail (which you can set for multiple email accounts), the free apps are just awesome. Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Skype, Yahoo Messenger, and the awesome free games are really worth it in this device.
Most of the time, I don't need to switch on my computer anymore because I can access the internet with the iTouch already. The best part for me, is, since it has no phone functions, i can get the most out of the battery life for music, and for reading eBooks as well. Besides, I have a big thumb, so I'd rather not text with an iPhone for my own convenience.
I just love how my iTouch is reliable upto now. The battery life is still pretty strong, and even after a few drops, accidental or not, it's still intact. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment